Saturday, December 03, 2005

No time! No time!

What with work being quite busy and reading a nice big-ass thriller (a 1000-pager, whoo!), I haven't been able to post anything useful lately. Or at least, not on here. Since last week I've started contributing reviews to The Comics Review, a place run by a couple buds and acquaintances of mine. It's worth dropping by, if I do say so myself.

So far I've reviewed Books of Doom #1 and Desolation Jones #4.

I also just put up a review for this week's Adventures of Superman #646. The downside is I have no real option to use purty pictures the way I tend to like on this forum. The upside is I can write faster because I don't have to worry about scanning in the relevant images and laying out the post ;)

I intend to do another review or two this weekend, be it on here or over there (I'll save the new stuff for the site and the back issue blatherings for this place). I also really want to make some more new wallpapers. One of my favorites is this damn old one (which just so happens to feature two pieces of Sal Buscema art, so this is like an unofficial "Our Sal Pal" episode :D). Can't say I'm not fond of this recent one either, even if I do wish the girl in that outfit was my girlfriend rather than Britney ;)

So with some luck I'll post again tomorrow. But who knows what the morn will bring...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home