Saturday, October 08, 2005

"Like endless rain into a paper cup"

Since there's so many different weblogs out there, I figured I might as well join the fray and try to make a practice out of regularly putting up some thoughts of my own. My intent is to pretty much talk about anything fun in the worlds of fiction/entertainment and share cool things and be positive about the things I read/watch/listen to, mostly to counter all my bitching and moaning about what I don't like on other forums :p

This might as well be called "Stray Thoughts" or some such because there won't be that much structure, I don't think. Although I could surprise myself, who knows, and have regular features and all. With some luck I might even be able to convince my girlfriend (who happens to be my best friend and favorite snark-partner) to write mini-reviews and the like together with me, so we could collaborate despite being on different continents :)

As time goes on, I hope to learn some tricks, both in the writing and publishing department, to make this a pleasant little page to visit and comment on. Now, onwards and upwards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home